The number and types of transactions have increased exponentially
overtime, and it is clear that it is no longer possible to monitor them
with old tools or only through human monitoring. The sheer complexity of transactions and the ever-increasing regulatory requirements constitute important challenges for AML compliance.
this context, is crucial to have the right knowledge and tools to deal
effectively with these challenges. During this conference, CREOBIS
brings you the best experts in the field who will:
- Analyse the lessons learned from on-site inspections by the regulator
- Take a look at the impact of a Risk Based Approach
- Assist you in gaining the right knowledge on how technology helps you deal with false-positives and optimise alerts
- Learn the benefits of Third Party financial and non-financial risk monitoring
- Bring you the necessary understanding on how to monitor Cryptocurrency transactions
miss this unique opportunity to exchange with professionals and fellow
peers to have a clear understanding on how to deal with the complexity
of monitoring your transactions.
When: Tuesday, 26 November 2019
Where: Parc Hôtel Alvisse, 120, route d'Echternach, L-1453 Luxembourg
Time: from 9:15 am to 4:45 pm
Price: EUR 650 (excl. VAT), lunch included
If you wish to register, please click here.